Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cheater Pumpkin Muffins



Today is Everett's birthday- so I had to make him birthday "cake". Cake is in quotes because, well, it is not really cake. He's getting cheater pumpkin muffins! Here's the recipe:

Cheater Pumpkin Muffins

single batch:
1 box cake mix
1 can (15oz) pumpkin
double batch:
2 boxes Spice Cake mix
1 28oz can Pumpkin

Mix pumpkin and cake mix. Spoon into greased muffin tins.
I added a bit of applesauce to thin out the batter a tiny bit this time.Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, turning once (if you have a well behaved oven, you won't have to do this... my oven doesn't behave) Muffins are done when a knife comes out clean!
Ok, so I didn't get the picture done before the mini muffins got sampled. I think its safe to say he enjoyed his birthday "cake"!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm definitely going to have to try these, because I LOVE easy recipes! ;)